Book your paper-based
IELTS Academic or General Training test.
If you choose this option, you will write the answers to the Listening, Reading and Writing sections on paper. The Speaking test will be conducted face-to-face with a trained IELTS Examiner.
Your results will be available after 13 calendar days from the test date.
If you have any special requirements, you should take the paper-based test & contact to Lexicon.
|What do you want to do?||Test Fee||Booking|
||IELTS Academic||18,750 BDT||Book Now|
||IELTS General||18,750 BDT||Book Now|
||(Academic and General Training)||21,000 BDT||Book Now|
||(A1 and B1)||16,200 BDT||Book Now|
Book your test at our official IELTS test center (Lexicon)
The British Council in Bangladesh offers IELTS Academic, General Training and UK visas and immigration (UKVI) tests.
You can book your IELTS test with us online or at our office Lexicon (House #97, Road #1, Nirala, Khulna). When you book with us, you can be certain that you will be taking your test at an official IELTS test centre.
To book your test you will need to:
- Make sure you have your passport at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
- Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either through our online registration system or in person. Call us 01913919470
Once your booking is complete:
- You will receive a confirmation before three to five days before your test giving you the start time of your test and the venue address.
- Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within seven days before or two days after your main test day. The test center will send you a confirmation email mentioning the Speaking Test date and venue, three to five days before the main test date.